Saturday, October 10, 2020

Nativity

 Hello everyone, I am back again today to sharing some D.T inspiration for Rachelle Anne Miller. Wow can you believe Christmas is just over 2 months away! Have you started making your Christmas cards yet?  



Today I wanted to share my first Christmas card for the season & Rachelle Anne Miller has just released some new Christmas themed digi stamps. For today I have chosen the beautiful image called "Nativity". 



I have chosen some pretty Pion patterned paper with soft colours to create my card. I added lots of die cuts & decorated with soft pretty flowers. 




Nativity is available in digi here. You will also find more Christmas stamps in store, so make sure you check them out. If you want to save money you can purchase the set, where you get 4 stamps for the price of 3 here

Supplies:
Colouring Medium: Copics 
Paper: Pion Design- Silent Night
Accessories: Go Kreate Dies Square Frilly Frame #7, Magnolia Doohickey Volume 12, Spruce &  Dies, La La Land Crafts North Star Die, Spellbinders Captivating Squares & Cinch & Go Poinsettia Dies, Fran-tage Chunky Copper & Chunky White, WOC Flowers & Lace from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment