Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Ladybug Lulu

 Hello everyone, I am back again today to share a D.T. card for Paper Nest Dolls. You may remember in my last post I shared a Spring card using the adorable Lulu Bee, well today I have kept the theme going & am sharing another cutie this time using Ladybug Lulu.




I have created this cards with lots of layers. Instead of using lots of die cuts to embellish I have used lots of flowers & some pretty lace. 



I have also kept the theme going with some pretty digi paper in the background, as well as some Doodlebug Basics paper.



Ladybug Lulu can be found in rubber here & in digi format here.

Supplies:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints
Digital Paper: Dandelionery - Sweet Ladybug 

Accessories: Go Kreate Dies Square Frilly Frame #10,  Magnolia Doohickey Volume 16 & 25 Dies, WOC Flowers, Sequins & Lace from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment