Sunday, September 20, 2020

Halloween Costumes

Hello everyone, have you started your Halloween projects yet?
Where I live we don't get any trick or treaters, but it's always fun to do Halloween things & I usually do that by making treats for my kids. With all that is going on in the world right now, things may be a little different for Halloween this year & you may not get to go trick or treating as you normally would. So today I am sharing an idea that you may like to use. 




For todays D.T inspiration I have made a door hanger that you can hang on the kids door & fill with yummy treats.

Rachelle Anne Miller has released some spook-tak-ular new Halloween images & today I am using one of those called Halloween Costumes




I started out by cutting the base using an svg file that I purchased from the Silhouette Store. I then cut out the panels with some cute Halloween paper from Doodlebug. If you do not own a Silhouette cutting machine you can search door hangar templates on google. I did see a few come up there as well. 




After gluing it together I added a spooky bat & spider which I also created with my Silhouette. Any Halloween dies in your stash would work. Lastly I added some webs using a punch & embellished with some matching flowers & ribbons. All that was left was to fill it up with yummy goodies. 
Super fast & easy! 




 If you are lost for ideas I hope this gives you a little inspiration!

Halloween Costumes is available in digi format & can be found here. You will also find more Halloween images in store or you can save money & purchase the set where you will get 4 for the price of 3 here.

If you haven't done so already there is still time to join us in this months September Challenge in the Rachell Anne Miller Digital Stamps facebook group here.

Today is also the last day where you can claim your free Rachelle Anne Miller Christmas digi stamp via the Kit & Clowder facebook group, as well as 20% off in store. What are you waiting for? Make sure you claim yours here by following a few simple steps!

Supplies:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Candy Carnival
Accessories: Martha Stewart Punches Spider Web & Branch, WOC Flowers, Silhouette Cameo 2 Machine, Ribbon & Enamel Dots from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x


No comments:

Post a Comment