Friday, September 25, 2020

Lulu Bee

  Hello everyone I am back again today to share some inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls. With Spring in the air here in Australia I decided to make some Spring insect themed cards in the coming weeks. Today I am sharing a card I made using Lulu Bee. She is such a super sweet image & it wasn't hard to get creative & create a matching card.



I searched the internet & purchased some pretty digi paper from Etsy from a store called Dandelionery. I then just matched it up with Petite Print papers from Doodlebug Design. With my die cuts I was originally going to use matching coloured paper but found that they got lost into the background. Then I decided to use gold cardstock & I just love how it turned out! Made the die cuts pop, not to mention coordinated nicely.



You cannot tell from the photos, but I coloured Lulu's wings & the vellum on the die cut bees with some Wink of Stella to add some shimmer. Then I finished off by embellishing with some pretty flowers!



Keep your eye out for my next post which will feature another adorable Spring garden cutie.

Lulu Bee is available in rubber here & in digital format here.

Supplies:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints
Digital Paper: Dandelionery - Bumblebee 
Accessories: Go Kreate Dies Square Frilly Frame #5, Martha Stewart Frond Punch, Magnolia Doohickey Volume 10 Dies, La La Land Crafts Stitched Circle Die, Stitched Scallop Circle Die, WOC Flowers, Sequins from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment