Monday, September 14, 2020

A Swinging Summer

 Hello everyone, Spring as finally sprung in my part of the world. It's my favourite time of the year, as the weather starts to warm up & birds are chirping outside. Today I am back sharing a lovely new image from Rachelle Anne Miller called "A swinging Summer".




I coloured my image using Copics then I created this pretty card with only a few dies & embellishments. 




Isn't it such a fun image that it makes you want to play outside!




" A swinging Summer" is available in digi here. Don't forget to join us this month in the September challenge in our facebook group here
Kit & Clowder facebook group also has a Rachelle Anne Miller promotion at the moment where you can claim a free Christmas digi stamp as well as 20% off instore. Make sure you get yours here!

Supplies:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints
Accessories: La La Land Crafts Stitched Sun & Topiary Die, Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles Dies, WOC Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x



No comments:

Post a Comment