Wednesday, October 21, 2020

If Friends Were Pumpkins I'd Pick You

 Hello everyone, I am back today to share with you my latest Paper Nest Dolls D.T Inspiration. For today's card I am using the super cute Avery with Jack-O-Lantern.



I don't usually do Halloween cards so I made this card for a friend. Love how images can be so versatile.



I coloured her with Copics then created this pretty card using matching papers, dies & flowers.



You can find Avery with Jack-O-Lantern in digi here

Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls "Avery with Jack-O-Lantern"
Colouring Medium: Copics
Paper: Pion Design - The Witching Hour
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Accessories: La La Land Crafts Loop Doily Border & Scalloped Rectangles Dies, Magnolia Doohickey Volume 6, WOC Flowers, Lace from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment