Sunday, October 18, 2020

Cara Mia

 Hello everyone, I am back again to share some D.T inspiration for the Paper Nest Doll.
Today I am using 2 adorably gooky & spooky images called Goth Mom & Goth Dad from the newest October release. 




Do you remember watching the original Addams Family T.V. series, I remember watching it in Black & White. This inspired me to use monotone colours, with the exception of the rose. I used Copic in the C family.



I have made a romantic distressed card. As you can see you are not limited to Halloween. This card could be used for non traditional Valentines Day or for a couple who love all things Gothic. 



Goth Mom can be found in store here & Goth Dad can be found here. Don't forget to check out the new Goth Boy & Goth Girl which are now instore as well.

Supplies:
Colouring Medium:
Paper: Pion Design - The Witching Hour
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Accessories: Spellbinders Oh Happy Day Dies, WOC Flowers, Lace from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene

No comments:

Post a Comment