Monday, October 19, 2020

Angels

 Hello everyone, today I am back sharing with you another Christmas Card using another adorable image from Rachelle Anne Miller. For todays card I am using the image called Angels.




I created this pretty card with lots of embellishments, flowers & papers from Maja to match. I added some for a soft Heavenly look!



Aren't the 2 little Angels just sweet! I can imagine the sweet music they are singing! 




Angels are available in digi here. You will also find more Christmas stamps in store, so make sure you check them out. If you want to save money you can purchase the set, where you get 4 stamps for the price of 3 here

Supplies:
Colouring Medium: Copics 
Paper: Maja Design- Summertime
Accessories: Go Kreate Dies Square Frilly Frame #10, Magnolia Doohickey Volume 12, Spellbinders Stately Circles & Cinch & Go Poinsettia Dies, Fran-tage Chunky 
Gold & Chunky White, WOC Flowers & Lace & Pearls from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x


No comments:

Post a Comment