Monday, July 31, 2023

North Pole Mini Reindeer

 Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls.  As this month comes to an end I am sharing one last Christmas in July card.


I decided to go with my favourite PND reindeer called "North Pole Mini Reindeer"




I coloured my image then cut out to create a clean & simple card on a 5x7 frame base. I die cut the Merry sentiment 3 times & clued the layers for some dimension then adhered it onto my card. Lastly I added the Christmas sentiment using foam tape. 




Copics:
Reindeer: E18, E51, E53, E55, E57, E70, E71, E74, E77, R30
Scarfe: BG90, BG93, BG96
Nose: R27, R29




"North Pole Mini Reindeer" is available in digital stamp here




He is also part of the North Pole set which consists of 7 images that you can purchase in rubber here or in digital here




Supplies:
Stamp: MFT - Birdie Brown Greetings Galore
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: MFT Stacked Merry Die-Namics.


For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs


Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment