Friday, July 21, 2023

Letters to North Pole

 Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

This month I have been sharing some Christmas in July inpiration on my blog & today I have kept the Christmas theme going by created a Christmas card using the beautiful PND image called Letters to North Pole.



It was a fairly simple card to make. Again I created layers starting with a 5x7 base. For my colouring I shaded my background after masking my image. I then used some Frantage to create some dimensional snowflakes to my card. 




Copics:
Clothes Penguin & Shoes: C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C7, YR14, YR16
Hair & Letterbox Post: E40, E43, E44, E47, E49
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Letterbox & Hat: R21, R22, R24, R27
Snow: B000, B00




Letters to North Pole is available in rubber here & digital stamp here




Supplies:
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Ink: Distress Ink "Broken China"
Colouring Medium: Copics
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Let it Snow
Accessories: Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basics A & B,  Fran-tage Chunky White.


For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x





No comments:

Post a Comment