Sunday, April 11, 2021

Little Chick Emma

 Hello crafty friends today I am back sharing a little Spring inspiration using the super cute image from the Paper Nest Dolls called Little Chick Emma.




For todays project I have created this adorable Spring themed gift bag. I coloured my image with copics then layered my layout using pretty Spring themed papers & matching dies. For my finishing touch I added some pretty flowers to embellish.



Little Chick Emma is available in rubber here & digital format here.

Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Bunnyville & Easter Express Collections & Petite Prints
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders Floral Ovals Die, Doodlebug Design Nesting Scallps & Mini Tags Dies, La La Land Crafts Heart Fence Die, Magnolia Chicken Wire Doohickey Vol 08, WOC Flowers, Seam Binding & Enamel Dots from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x


No comments:

Post a Comment