Monday, April 26, 2021

Mummy Bird

 Hello crafty friends, today I am back to share some D.T. inspiration for Rachelle Anne Miller. For my card today I am using the tweet image called Mummy Bird.





Have you finished making your Mother's Day cards? I thought this image is perfect for Mother's Day. How adorable is the mummy bird with her 4 baby birds!






I wanted my card to be soft & pretty so after colouring the image I layered some dies onto the base of my card. I added some lace onto the base & finished off with some flowers & sparkly beads to embellish.






Mummy Bird is available in digital stamp here.

Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Marianne Designs Petra's Circle with Bird & Tiny's Butterflies Dies,  WOC Flowers, Lace from my stash!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment