Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Birthday Owls

Hello crafty friends, today I am back to share some D.T. inspiration for Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios.  For my image today I am using one of the latest releases called Birthday Owls.




Due to the width of the image I thought it would make a great slimline card. Yep, I have decided to take a leap & make my first slim line card!




I don't have many slimline border dies so I kept it quiet simple by just layering my frame onto pretty cardstock then added some enamel dots to embellish.





Birthday Owls is available in digi format here. There are 3 more new stamps in the Happy Birthday release so make sure you check them out! If you buy the Happy Birthday set you get a saving of 25%.


Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Flea Market
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: MFT Slimline Starter Die-namics,  Enamel Dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment