Thursday, March 25, 2021

Kittens

 Hello crafty friends, I am back today to show my latest D.T inspiration for Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios.

 


This past week we have been drenched with rain. After the rain it is always nice to see a rainbow, which brings me to todays card. I am using this adorable image from RAM called Kittens.
  



This image is so adorable that I thought a simple card would be best. I mean, who doesn't love rainbows & kittens!



Kittens is available in digital format here

Did you know that RAM digital stamps now include a PNG & light grey version for no lines colouring!

Supplies

Paper: Doodlebug Design - Fairy Tales
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: MFT Stitched Stitched Rectangle Frames Dies.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment