Saturday, April 27, 2024

Strawberry Jam Emma

Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

Today I have a berry sweet card to share using the adorable Strawberry Jam Emma stamp.


I created my card on a 5"x7" base & die cut some panels & layered. I used a scalloped die for the background of my image. I created a strawberry shaker by layering my strawberry die cut mutliple times till I got the desired height & filled some shaker sprinkles inside then covered the top with acetate & lastly another red die cut. I cut & ink blended my leaf die cuts. I fussy cut my image after colouring & adhered using foam squares for dimension. I then glued all my die cut pieces including the shaker into place. Lastly I added the sentiment & some sprinkles to embellish.


Copics:
Clothes & Jam Jar: R22, R24, R29, T0, T1, T3, G05
Hair & Shoes: E30, E33, E35, E37
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20


Strawberry Jam Emma is available in digital stamp here

Supplies:
Colouring Medium - Copics
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Taylored Expression Ink - Key Lime & Potato Chip
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints
Accessories: Stitched Scalloped Circle Die,  Lawn Fawn Stitched Strawberry Frame, Outside In Stitched Strawberry & Strawberry Patch Dies, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles.

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x 

No comments:

Post a Comment