Saturday, May 4, 2024

Rebels

Happy Star Wars Day everyone!    

For my D.T inspiration today I wanted to share with you a card I made using the 2 out of this world images from the Paper Nest Dolls called Rebel Pilot & Furry Rebel.
 



I started with a black 5x7 base. For my image background I wanted a galaxy look. I took out some of my alcohol inks & added random drops with the chosen colours. I then used a heat gun & blended them around till I achieved my desired look. Once this was dry I then added splatters of diluted Copic Opaque White. Lastly I fussy cut my coloured images & adhered these onto my card with some die cuts & a sentiment.




Copics:
Furry Rebel-
Fur: E42, E43, E47, E49
Belt: C2, C7, C10

Rebel Pilot-
Clothes: B37, B39, E51, E53, E55, C7, C10
Skin: E0000, E000, E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29




Rebel Pilot digital stamp can be found here




Furry Rebel digital stamp can be found here




Supplies:
Tim Holtz Ranger Alcohol Inks - Fiesta, Vineyard, Purple Twilight, Cobalt, Glacier, Silver
Accessories: Magnolia Doohickey Galaxy Collection Dies

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

May the 4th be with you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x



No comments:

Post a Comment