Saturday, March 11, 2023

Stone Age Girl

Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

Today I have a baby card to share using one of the images from the PND Stone Age Family set called Stone Age Girl.




This is a super cute set released in 2022 based on our favourite cave man family The Flinstones. The set comes with 8 different images so you can mix & match to your hearts content to create different scenes.
I created my card on a 5"x7" base & shaded the background after masking my image. Lastly I added the sentiments & some shaped sprinkles to embellish.




Copics:
Clothes: C8, B00, B01, B02, G02, G03, G05
Bone: W00, W2, W4
Hair: YR07, YR08, YR14, YR21
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20




Stone Age Family is available in rubber here & digital stamp here




Supplies:
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Floral Petite Prints
Accessories: Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basics A & B Dies, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x













No comments:

Post a Comment