Saturday, March 25, 2023

Avery with Watering Can & Bird House

Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

Autumn has started here in Australia but it is the beginning of Spring in some parts of the world. I am already dreaming of the warmer months & my favourite season of the year, where the flowers are starting to bloom & I get to play in my garden patch. 




For todays card I have combined 2 different images together to create a Spring themed scene. I have used Avery with Watering Can & Bird House. I have created a 5"x7" base & shaded the background of my image. I kept it fairly simple & only added sprinkle to embellish as this card was very colourful.




Copics:
Clothes: RV 02, RV04, RV06, Y13, Y15, Y18
Flowers: RV02, RV04, RV06, G02, G09
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E42, E43, E47, E49
Hat & Bird House: E30, E31, E33, E35
Watering Can: V01, V04, V06
Bunny: C0, C2, R20




Avery with Watering Can is available digital stamp here & Bird House is available digital stamp here.




Supplies:
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Cracked Pistachio
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Fairy Garden
Accessories: Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basics A & B Dies,  Doodlebug Design Sprinkles


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x


















No comments:

Post a Comment