Saturday, February 25, 2023

Avery Bathing Puppy

 Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

Today I have another fun card to share with an adorable image called Avery Bathing Puppy.




I created my card on a 6x6 base, with dies, flowers & ribbons to embellish.




Copics:
Hair: E41, E43, E44, E47
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Tub: N0, N1, N2, N4
Bubbles: B000, B01
Clothes: B21, B24, B26,
Puppy: E30, E35, N7, N8




Avery Bathing Puppy is available in digital stamp here.




Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints
Accessories: La La Land Crafts Double Stitched Rectangles Dies,  Magnolia Doohickey dies Video Fy Me Bubbles, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles, WOC Flowers & Ribbon from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x











No comments:

Post a Comment