Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Thinking of You

Hello everyone, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls
Did you know the Paper Nest Dolls has an adorable new set called Down on the Farm?

Today I have created a card using one of the images from the set called Sunflowers.




This was a simple card to make. After I coloured my image I used a die to cut the scalloped rectangle frame. I then layered this on a border of vellum & placed onto 2 layers to create my rectangle base. Lastly I added the sentiment & some sprinkles to embellish.




Copics:
Flower Petals: Y15, Y38, E08, E13, E71, E74, E77
Leaves: G07, YG11, YG25




Make sure you check out the rest of the adorable Down on the Farm set, which consists of cute PND farmers, farm animals, a tractor & much more!




Down on the Farm set is available in digi here. Rubber set coming soon!

Supplies:
Sentiment: Avery Elle - Simple Sentiments
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints
Accessories: La La Land Crafts Scalloped Ractangles Die, Vellum, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

     

No comments:

Post a Comment