Thursday, March 17, 2022

St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day crafty friends!

Today I want to share with you some fun cards I created using one of my favourite paper companies Doodlebug Design. Please note that I am not affiliated in any way, this is just my honest & personal opinion. I have always loved the bright, whimsical, fun cardstock & you have probably noticed I use it a lot in my creations. The thing is, I do not just buy the cardstock...... I buy loads of Icon Stickers, Sprinkles & more, but seem to collect these items more than I use them! Sound familiar?




Some time last year I purchased some icon stickers from the Lots O' Luck Collection. When my goodies arrived I noticed I had accidentally place 4 of the same sheet in my cart! Woops!
Yesterday I decided I was going to take these out & make some St Patrick's Day cards for today. 




For my first card I created a white 5x7 base and layered with gold metallic cardstock to create a frame for my Petite Prints Limeade Gingham paper. I then topped and layered various die cuts with different papers from the Lots O' Luck cardstock & placed my sticker sentiment from the This & That sticker sheet on top with some foam on the back to give it dimension. I die cut a scalloped frame & placed some Leprechaun icon stickers on top. Then I added a couple of Sprinkles to embellish.




For my second card I started with a 5x7 white base. I cut some strips from the Lots O' Luck Bonnie Lass Paper & added an extra strip on the bottom from the So Charming paper. I cut another white cardstock & die cut from the base using one of the Doodlebug Borders & Edges dies. I added foam to the base for dimension & stuck it down. I added a thick strip from the Rainbows End paper then placed a die cut scalloped circle on top in the middle of the coloured paper. Lastly I added my adorable unicorn from the icon stickers with added foam underneath again for dimension. Lastly I used the Lucky Charm Sticker from the this & that sticker sheet & embellished with some sprinkles.  


 Don't you just love the Leprechauns & Unicorns in this collection!

Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints & Lots O' Luck Collection
Accessories:  Doodlebug Design Doodle Cuts Borders & Edges, Large Tags Dies, Icon Stickers & Assorted Sprinkles, La La Land Scalloped Rectangles, Postage Squares and Long Flags Dies.


I hope I have inspired you to do some St Patrick's Day crafts today!

"May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come
 through your door!"

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment