Saturday, February 6, 2021

Super Girl Emma

Hi all,

Today I am back to share my D.T inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls




Have you seen the new Wonder Woman movie yet? After watching the movie I go the idea to create this card using the super cute image called Super Girl Emma.




I coloured my image using Copics. Then I created my card base using layers of different dies. Lastly I embellished with some flowers. 




Super Girl Emma is available in rubber here & in digital format here. Your purchase also includes a cute super cat (as pictured below).




Supplies:
Paper: Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: La La Land Crafts Double Stitched Star & Postage Squares Dies, Marianne Design Anja's Vintage Ornaments 2 LR0270, WOC Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

2 comments: