Sunday, February 21, 2021

Shamrock Wishes

 Hello crafty friends, today I am back to share with you some shamrock wishes! For todays D.T. inspiration I am using the lucky image from Paper Nest Dolls called Lucky Emma.



I wanted to turn this into a shaker card. I did not have a shamrock die, so I decided to cut out the pattern using an svg file with my trusty Silhouette machine. To be honest this took a little playing around with to get right. I had to offset the pattern to make the frame around my shaker window.

I was happy with the end result. I didn't want to take the focus off the cute sprinkles inside so I lightly embellished with flowers. 





You can find Lucky Emma in digital format here or in rubber here.

Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Lots O' Luck
Colouring Medium: Copics
SVG File: Lori Whitlock - Doodlebug Lots O' Luck
Accessories: WOC Flowers & Buttons Galore Lucky Charms Sparklets.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment