Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Raccoon Love

Hi everyone, today I am back sharing an adorable box card I made using the sweet image Raccoon Love Letter from Paper Nest Dolls.




I started off by creating the box card using an S.V.G file and cutting with my Silhouette machine. Once I created the box card I measured the front of the envelope where I wanted to place my raccoon. Using the digital stamp file I enlarged my image enough to fit. I printed it out on plain paper first so that not to waste my good blending paper. 




Once the size was right I trimmed off the original envelope in the image & coloured my raccoon using Copics. I then glued the image to the front!




You can find Raccoon Love in digital format here or in a set of 3 with 2 other super cute raccoon images in rubber here.




Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Sweet Things & Petite Prints
Colouring Medium: Copics
SVG File: Lori Whitlock - Box Card Envelope Hearts

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment