Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Snow Friends

 Hello everyone, today I am back to share with you my latest D.T. inspiration for Rachelle Anne Miller.  I am using the beautiful image called Snow Friends.




I coloured my image with Copics, then used some pretty Winter themed paper for the base of my card. The paper I used was glittery & pretty. I didn't add to much embellishments, as I wanted this to stand out. Sadly you cannot see glitter shimmer in the photo. 




How cute is the snow man with his critter friends!



Snow Friends is available in digital format here. For even more savings check out the Winter Sentiments Christmas Digital Set where you will get 4 Christmas stamps for the price of 3!

Supplies:
Stamp: Rachelle Anne Miller - Snow Friends
Paper: Doodlebug Design -  Winter Wonderland
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Magnolia Doohickey Dies Volume 23, Spellbinders Charming Christmas Boughs, WOC Flowers, Gesso, Wink Of Stella Pen.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x





No comments:

Post a Comment