Thursday, December 24, 2020

Santa's Little Helpers

 Hello everyone! Yay it's only one more sleep till Christmas! I like to imagine that Santa's little elves are busy, frantically running around getting all the presents loaded for Santa.




Today I am sharing one more Christmas card for my D.T.  inspiration using one of my favourites from the Paper Nest Dolls "North Pole Collection" called North Pole Mini Elf & an adorable new stamp just released called North Pole Tiny Elf Ellie.



I have coloured my images with Copics & added layers using dies to decorate my card.




NP Tiny Elf Ellie is available in digi here & NP Mini Elf is available in digi here

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Nest Dolls - NP Tiny Elf Ellie, NP Mini Elf 
Paper: Maja Design - I Wish
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Accessories: La La Land Crafts Staircase Die & Three Presents Die.

I would like to wish you all a Very Merry & Safe Christmas where ever you may be in the world! May your holiday season be blessed with Peace, Love & Joy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment