Monday, November 23, 2020

Christmas Gift

 Hello everyone, I'm back today to share with you a Christmas Card using a new image from Rachelle Anne Miller called Christmas Gift.




I created a card base in the shape of a gift by cutting 2 rectangles biggest 17cm x13 cm & smaller 3.5cm x 18.5cm. After adding my pretty paper I layered the smaller rectangle onto the bigger rectangle using foam squares to adhere. 



I then added my imaged, layered with die cuts & decorated with flowers & die cuts.

Isn't the image just adorable!



Christmas Gift is available in digital format here.

Paper: Doodlebug Design - 
Colouring Medium Copics
Accessories: Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia, Gingerbread House Dies, La La Land Crafts Stitched Nested Circles & Pierced Scalloped Circles Dies, WOC Flowers & Berry Stamens, Doodlebug Design Shape Sprinkles, Ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x


No comments:

Post a Comment