Friday, November 15, 2019

Yeti with Tree

Hello today I'm back sharing a card for The Paper Nest Dolls. For my inspiration card today I am using am image from the new Yeti Collection. The image I have chosen is called Yeti with Tree.




I have coloured him with Copics & decided to create a snowy scene.  I just love how it turned out!




I added the snow using a white sharpie paint pen! Then added flowers & lots of snowflake cutouts to decorate.




This cute Yeti & other images like him are available in digi format here.

Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls "Yeti with Tree", LOTV "Christmas Grungy Messages"
Paper: Pion Design - A Christmas to Remember Collection
Ink: Memento "Nautical Blue"
Colouring Medium: Copics, Sharpie "White Paint Pen"
Accessories: Go Kreate Dies Square Frame Frilly # 7, Magnolia Doohickey Dies Tilda Tag, Spellbinders Snowflakes, Yuletide Snowflakes, 2013 Snowflake Pendant, LaLaLand Three Christmas Trees, Joy Crafts Winter Wishes Icicles Border  WOC Flowers,  Lace, Pearls, Star & Seam Binding from my stash.


I will enter this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs


1 comment: