Monday, November 25, 2019

Elf Avery with Candy Cane & Mini Elf Candy Cane Jar

Hello, the Christmas countdown has officially begun! It's only 1 month till Christmas & the kids are getting excited. The house is decorated & Christmas carols are playing everywhere. I just love this time of the year. It's a busy time but with so many family & friends gatherings, it's always one where many memories are made.




As much as I love decorating the house & making it all so Christmassy I also love to make Christmas projects. Ones you can give away as gifts.




For today's Paper Nest Dolls D.T inspiration I used a mason jar & decorated it into a Candy Cane jar. 




On one side I have used The Paper Nest Dolls Elf Avery with Candy Cane.







On the other I used The Paper Nest Dolls Mini Elf. I also used various dies & embellishments to decorate the lid & sides.




Both these fun Christmas images which can be found here & here.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today. Be sure to come back to visit soon as I have some exciting news! 

Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Christmas Magic Collection
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Sculpey Clay for Holly embellishment, Spellbinders Dies Peppermint Stick, Gingerbread House, Scalloped Rectangles, Scalloped Squares, Magnolia Doohickey Dies Tildas Tag,  Sentiments computer generated, Minc Foil, Ribbon & Twine from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment