Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Teapot Bouquet Box Card - September Blog Hop with Lori Whiltock


Hello friends! Welcome to the Lori Whitlock September Blog Hop!


Today I am showing the Kitchen Tea card I made recently using Lori Whitlock's  Teapot Bouquet file (SVG, Silhouette).




For today only, you can download the Self Closing Box 3 SVG file absolutely FREE! Just add it to your cart and complete checkout - no codes, no catches, just a fun little treat from us to you.




Don't forget the sale!



Be sure to enter the giveaway!

For more fun projects & inspiration today from the Creative Team make sure you hop along to each blog! That's all from me today, your next stop on the hop is Holly's blog

If you miss the sale you can still use coupon code NOELENE for 10% off your purchase anytime at Lori Whitlock Shop!

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Hugs

Noelene x

2 comments:

  1. love these hops, always expose me to svg files I have overlooked. perfect for the bride to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tea pots are my favorite. love the card.

    ReplyDelete