Hello crafty friends, today I want to share with you a tutorial from Lori Whitlock's Box Card Tea Cup Flowers (SVG, Silhouette)!
To start out I cut out all my pieces & glued on the panels. Make sure to leave out the tea cup side panel with the slits. Do not glue this down just yet. I used foam squares for dimension behind my flowers.
Now take your tea cup side panels & glue the tabs to the inside to create your box. I like to fold it flat as I go.
Now it's time to put your box card together. Start by folding down all the scored lines. Now glue the tabs on the inside of the box. I find the best way to do this is by folding the box flat to get the tabs nice & straight along the edge. I used the tabs as a space guide starting from front to back.
To finish off I added some gem & enamel sprinkles & a cute little butterfly sticker.
Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Simply Spring
SVG File: Lori Whitlock - Box Card Tea Cup Flowers (SVG, Silhouette)
Accessories: Doodlebug Sprinkles & Gems.
For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Noelene :)
No comments:
Post a Comment