Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Graduation Card & Box Set - June Blog Hop with Lori Whitlock

 


Hello friends! Welcome to the Lori Whitlock June Blog Hop!



My daughter recently graduated from University as a registered nurse. I wanted to make her a card & gift box. I have used the Lori Whitlock files Graduation Year Shaped Card (SVGSilhouette) & the Graduation Hat Box (SVGSilhouette).


Her stole colour was blue, so the Happy Healing Paper from Doodlebug Design was perfect!


Don't forget the sale!





Be sure to enter the giveaway!


 For more fun projects & inspiration today from the Creative Team make sure you hop along to each blog! That's all from me today, your next stop on the hop is Tamara's blog

Thanks for stopping by!

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Hugs

Noelene x

2 comments:

  1. the paper choice on the 2024 is so pretty. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she was tickled to receive this wonderful Mom keepsake. Congrats to your daughter, quite an accomplishment. Now you have a lifeline in case you are feeling under the weather LOL! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete