Thursday, June 13, 2024

Father's Day Tractor Box Card

  Hello Crafty friends, today I want to share how I made this adorable Father's Day Tractor Box card!

The file for my project today is the Box Card Father's Day Tractor (SVGSilhouette).

After cutting out all my pieces I glued all my coloured panels onto the corresponding pieces.

  

I wanted my wheels to have dimension, so I added some foam squares instead of just glueing them down flat.

I then created my box by folding & glueing my tabs into place. I lined up the insert first glueing one side then gently folding the card flat as I go to make sure it placed evenly before I glued the tab on the other side. 

Next I layed my box flat & gently glued the front & back panels onto my box card base. The file comes with a Father's Day message on the back that you can print & cut, but because it is not Father's Day in Australia until September, I decided to leave it out so that I can use this card for my husband's birthday in a couple of weeks. 

My husband is a farmer, so I wanted to add a little farmer inside my box card. I have used the Doodlebug Farmer - On the Farm also available from the Lori Whitlock store (SVGSilhouette). Lastly I added some Sprinkles to embellish.


The box card folds flat to fit into envelope!


Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints
SVG File: Lori Whitlock - Box Card Father's Day Tractor (SVGSilhouette).
SVG File: Doodlebug Design - Farmer - On the Farm (SVGSilhouette)
Accessories: Doodlebug Design Sprinkles

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene :)  


1 comment: