Saturday, December 23, 2023

North Pole Mini Santa

Hello Crafty Friends, I am back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

Today I created a card using one of my favourite Santa images from PND called North Pole Mini Santa.




Recently I had the oppurtunity to try out some Gold Leaf Flakes from X-press It! I started out by blending some alcohol markers onto X-press It Blending Card. Once this was dry I brushed lightly some X-press It Gold Size adhesive in small amounts where I wanted my Gold Leaf Flakes to go. After 10 minutes of curing I lightly brushed on my Gold Leaf Flakes over the areas I added the adhesive. I then created a 5x7 base to create my card using the blended base for the background before adding my coloured image on top to finish off with a die cut sentiment on top! I even added the Gold Leaf Flakes to the sentiment. I love how it turned out!




Copics:
Hair & Fur: C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, 
Clothes: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29

North Pole Mini Santa is available in digital stamp here




This stamps is also available in rubber as part of the North Pole set here.




Supplies:
Alcohol Ink - Gumball & Deception
Accessories: MFT Stiched Scalloped Basic Edges 2 Die,  Alcohol Blending Solution, X-press It Gold Size & Gold Metal Leaf Flakes, Spellbinders Ho Ho Ho Dies.


For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x  

No comments:

Post a Comment