Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Ice Princess

 Hello crafty friends, today I am back to share some D.T inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls.

Today I am taking a break from Christmas cards as I had a special request from a little person who is turning 7 this month. She was having a Frozen theme birthday party so the image I have chosen to use is called Ice Princess.




If you have been following my work for a while you would know that I have used this adorable image in the past on a card with other Fairytale Princesses, (you will find the original post here), & on a Snowdome project, (for the original post here).

I started with a 6x6 base and put down some glitter cardstock. I then place an embossed sheet of white brushed cardstock. You would have seen this in my last post. I finished off my Winter theme with a shaker on my card. Lastly I glued some flowers to embellish & placed my image on top of some foam squares.




Copics:
Hair: T1, T3, T5
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Clothes:B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B04
Snowman: BG000, B60, C0, C5, C6, Y32, YR15




Although I have created a birthday card, this card could have easily been turned in a Christmas card with a few minor changes.


Ice Princess is available in rubber here & digital stamp here.


Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls - "Ice Princess
Paper: Spellbinders Brushed White Cardstock, AC Glitter Cardstock
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Accessories: Spellbinders Embossing Folder Flurry of  Snowflakes, Lawn Fawn Reverse Stitched Scalloped Squares Dies, WOC Flowers.


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x


 






No comments:

Post a Comment