Tuesday, November 15, 2022

'Twas the Night Before Christmas


Hello crafty friends!
Today I have another new release from the Paper Nest Dolls. It is called Christmas Eve & is a Christmas version of the build a nest bundle, so I am showcasing a card I made using some of the elements.



Once I was happy with how my scene looked I printed it out & coloured with Copics. I then cut layers of cardstock to create a 5x7 card.

For my scene I have used the fireplace, sleeping kitty, presents, stockings & Santa from the bundle. When I put the images together it reminded me of one of my favourite all time Christmas books, so I created the sentiment on my computer using the first verse. 




Copics:
Santa & Stockings: C5, R22, R24, R27, R29, W00, W0, W1, W2, C5, C6, C7, C8, C9, E35, Y18
Mantle & Presents: C5, R22, R24, R27, R29, E35, Y18
Candles: YR09, Y15, E50, E51, E53, E55
Fireplace: W1, W3, W4, W5, W6
Cat:C0, C1, C3, C4, R30




The bundle comes with 11 digital stamps to make the perfect scene on your projects.




The Christmas build a nest bundle is available in digi here

Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Sugarplums
Sentiment: Computer Generated 
Colouring Medium: Copics
Fonts: Elsie & Magnolia Sky
Accessories:  Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basics A & B Dies.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment