Monday, October 24, 2022

Halloween Candy Jar

Hello everyone! Today I have a special Halloween treat to share. If you have been following me for a while you would remember a Kitty Cat Treat Jar I made. 



I decided to make something similar but this time for Halloween Candy.




On my lid I die cut a frame using Doodlebug Nesting Scallops. I then cut out the super cute Ghost Town SVG file Ghost in Pumpkin to size & glued it onto my lid. 




For the outer base circles these were cut out with my Silhouette by creating a circle to the measurements. 




For my sides I used Ghost Town Icon stickers.

 

Lastly I embellished my jar by adding some Boutique trim to the lid & some colourful sprinkles.


Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Ghost Town Collection 
Lori Whitlock Store SVG File: Ghost in Pumpkin by Doodlebug Design
Accessories: Doodlebug Design Nesting Scallops Doodlecuts, Sprinkles & Boutique Trims, Silhouette Cameo 2 Machine,  Scalloped Stitched Die 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene :)

No comments:

Post a Comment