Friday, June 7, 2019

Pretty Kitty Cat Treats

Hello, today I am sharing a little D.T. inspiration for The Paper Nest Dolls. Christine has released 2 adorable stamps in her latest collection for cat & dog lovers! Of course being the "Crazy Cat Lady" that I am ;) I had to share with you today my latest project using Cat Lover Emma.




I decided to do something different instead of the usual card. I chose a tilt style cookie jar to alter & decorate & turn into a cat treat jar.




On the front I have coloured & fussy cut Cat Lover Emma.




On the back I have used the same image but enlarged the cute kitten playing on the front of the stamp & cut him out on his own. I used my Silhouette to cut the computer generated sentiment out of vinyl to stick on & also cut the paw prints.




On the lid I covered it with pretty matching paper & layered with die cuts. The fish bone was also made using my Silhouette machine. I wanted to make the rim of the lid look like a cat collar, but the collar I purchased from the $2 shop was too short, so I pulled it apart & kept the buckle with the elastic part. I then cut a ribbon to the required length & put it back together & stuck it on. I then decorated it with some bling to resemble a collar! 




There you have it! A pretty kitty cat treat jar! I think Duchess approves haha!


I hope this has given you a little inspiration today to try this out for yourself! This purrr-fectly cute stamp is available in rubber which can be found here & also in digital format which can be found here. You don't have a cat, no problem! Check out Dog walker Emma! Hmm maybe I can try a dog version in the near future!


Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Kitten Smitten Collection 
Silhouette Store SVG Files: Fish Bones & Paw Prints by Doodlebug Design
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Silhouette Cameo 2 Machine, Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles Lrg Dies, Scalloped Stitched Die, Rhinestones, Enamel Dots & Ribbon from my stash.

I will enter this card in the following challenges:
Magnolia-Licious Blog Challenge ~ Bling or Lace
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge 93 ~ Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. this is just darling....and the image is so fun...great job...thanks for joining us this month at Magnolia-licious...hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great project, thank you for joining us this month over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete