Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Prince Charming & Princess with Glass Slippper

Hello, today I am back sharing my D.T inspiration for The Paper Nest Dolls using Prince Charming & Princess with Glass Slipper.




I have made a Cinderella themed card using a Princess Carriage Silhouette file that I had.




I just love how this all worked well together! Aren't they super sweet!





These adorable stamps are available in a rubber stamp which can be found here & here & also in digital format which can be found here & hereDon't forget to check out the rest of the Fairytale collection in store!

Supplies:
Paper: AC Cardstock Ocean & Silver Glitter  
Silhouette Store SVG Files: Princess Carriage by Alaa' K
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Silhouette Cameo 2 Machine, Magnolia Doohickey Die Heart Swirl, WOC Flowers, Pearls from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment