Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Christmas Penguins Scene Creator

Hello everyone, today I am back to share my second card from this months new release at Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios.

For todays card I am using the super cute Christmas Penguins Scene Creator, to create a fun Christmas shaker card.




In my scene, after I created the shaker windows, I have used some of the penguins to decorate my Christmas Shaker card. My paper had sparkly accents on the snowflakes, (not sure if my pic does it justice), so I used Kindy Glitz to make my images sparkly & added lots of sparkly sprinkles.




Copic Markers:
Blue Penguin B000, B00, B02, C1
Pink Penguin: RV00, RV02, RV06, C1
Tree: V0000, V000, V01




Christmas Penguins Scene Creator is available in digital format here.




Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Winter Wonderland
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: MFT Slimline Starter Essential Stitched & Fishtail Sentiment Strips Dies, Spellbinders 6x6 Matting Basics Dies, Doodlebug Design Shape Sprinkles, Kindy Glitz.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment