Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Garden Friends "Scene Creator"

 Hello everyone, today I am back to share my second card from this months new release at Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios.

For todays card I am using the super cute Garden Friends Scene Creator. The Scene Creator digital stamps are new from RAM & they contain multiple single stamps which, are meant to be moved around to create a scene. You can use one or two or the whole set to create any beautiful scenes. So many scenes you can create meaning you get many different cards using the same stamp set, which makes the Scene Creator so versatile!




In my scene I have used some of the cute animals. I have placed 2 of the hedge stamp behind the hedgehog to make it appear that it is one long hedge. I have also flipped the sun to face the other direction.  Isn't it darling!!!




Copic Markers:
Sun: Y000, Y00, Y02, Y08
Hedge: YG11, YG13, YG17
Hedgehog: E0000, E000, E00, E02, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, R20
Bunny: W00, W02, W03
Flowers & Butterfly: YR00, YR12, YR18




Garden Friends Scene Creator is available in digital format here.




Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts Cardstock
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Mama Elephant Madison Ave Framed Tags

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment