Sunday, August 22, 2021

Evil Fairy

 Hi everyone, today I am back to share some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls.
`
Do you like to make your own decorations for Halloween?
For today's project I am using one of the newest images from the Villains Collection called "Evil Fairy". 



Firstly I coloured my image to size, then I created a shadow box wholly made out of cardstock & some flowers to match, using my Silhouette machine. I cut the name out of vinyl as I thought this would be easier to stick on. I omitted the I in the name to be replaced with the Evil Fairy image. Then I glued & stuck it all together with some added die cuts. 




Copic Markers:
Dress: N0, N01, N04, N05, N07, N08, N09, N10, RV69, RV66, RV63, V17, V15
Skin: G0000, G000, G00, G12, BV02
Crystal Ball: YG11, YG06, YG03, YG00




Evil Fairy can be found in rubber here & in digital format here.

Supplies:
Paper: AC Cardstock & Doodlebug Design Petite Prints
Adhesive Vinyl
SVG Files: Lori Whitlock - Square Shadow Box Frame & SVG Cuts - Flowers Part One
Accessories: Spellbinders Foliage Flourish & Cinch & Go Flowers III Dies, Silhouette Machine

Make sure you check out the other Villains from the Villains Collection!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x




No comments:

Post a Comment