Sunday, July 25, 2021

Welcome Wagon

Hello everyone, today I am back to share my D.T inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls.
Today I am showcasing another baby card I made using the sweet image called "Welcome Wagon".




I created a slimline  card & kept it simple by only adding some enamel sprinkles & dies to embellish.




Copic Markers:
Elephant/Duck: B000, B00
Wagon: C01, C0
Bear: V01, V00, V000
Banner: G00, G000




Welcome Wagon can be found in rubber here & in digital format here.

Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls - Welcome Wagon & Doodlebug Design - All Occasion Stamps
Paper Doodlebug Design - Polar Pals
Colouring Medium - Copics
Accessories: MFT Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips & Slimline Starter Dies, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x








No comments:

Post a Comment