Sunday, July 11, 2021

Emma with Camera

Hello crafty friends,
today I am back sharing some inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls
Recently I had to make a 21st birthday card. The recipient likes photography as a hobby so I decided to use the gorgeous image called "Emma with Camera".




After I coloured my image I cut a polaroid shaped frame from an svg I purchased from the Lori Whitlock SVG store. I then layered my card & used matching die cuts to decorate.




Copics Markers:
Hair: E49, E47, E43, E42
Skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R30
Clothes & Camera: C4, C1, C0, C00, R85, R83, R81, RV00




Emma with Camera can be found in rubber here & in digital format here.


Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Desigh - Petite Prints
Digital Paper: Sun Ray Art Designs - Vintage Camera
SVG: Lori Whitlock - Heart Polaroid Frames
Colouring Medium - Copics
Accessories: Magnolia Insta Love Cam & Insta Stripes Doohickey Dies, Doodlebug Design Heart Shape Sprinkles.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment