Monday, June 28, 2021

Angel Owen On Cloud

Hello everyone, today I am back to share some D.T inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls.
If you follow my blog you will remember I recently shared, (here), a card for a baby girl using Angel Emma Catching Stars. Well today I am sharing a boy version baby card using Angel Owen On Cloud.




Again for this card I only added minimal dies & added some flowers for that soft touch.




 Angel Owen On Cloud is available in rubber here & digital format here.

Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts Core'dinations & Bella Baby Boy
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Magnolia Doohickey Club Vol 13, MFT Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips & Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Dies, Martha Stewart Branch & Vintage Doily Punch, WOC Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment