Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Angel Emma Catching Stars

 Hello everyone, I am back today with some D.T inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls.
For my card today I am using a recently released sweet Angel image called Angel Emma Catching Stars.




I was tossing over if I should use this image for a Christmas card, but after having so many family members having babies recently my decision was made for me to turn it into a baby card.




Wasn't very hard to find some pretty paper to coordinate with my image. I tried to keep it simple & soft by not adding too much die cuts & embellishments. I was happy with the end result! What do you think?




Angel Emma Catching Stars is available in rubber here & digital format here.

Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts Core'dinations & Bella Baby Girl
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Magnolia Doohickey Club Vol 13, MFT Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips & Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Dies, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, WOC Flowers & Paper Doily.

Make sure you come back soon for more baby cards to come........like I said, "many family members having babies recently". ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

2 comments:

  1. Can you please post what copic colors you used? I'm still learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion Janet. I will try to remember to do that from now on x

      Delete