Sunday, August 23, 2020

Roller Skating Avery

Hello everyone, today I am back sharing a card for some D.T inspiration for Paper Nest Dolls.


The image I am using today is called Roller Skating Avery. Do you remember the days as a teenager going to the local skate rink with your friends? Too bad they don't really exist anymore......now I just sound old lol 


I made this card for my daughter's birthday in July. What a busy month for birthdays it was. Mind you August is no better in my family! She turned 13 & loves to play about on her roller skates when she has free time. 


Roller Skating Avery is available in rubber here & also in digi here.

Supplies:
Paper: Maja Design - Summertime
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Doohickey Dies Volume 25 Bella Notte & Heart Swirl Dies, La La Land Heart Fence, Scalloped Rectangle & Heart Doily Border Die, WOC Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment