Sunday, August 9, 2020

Essential Worker ~ Nurse

 Hello everyone, today I back sharing some D.T. inspiration for Paper Nest Dolls. Do you know an essential worker who you would love to show your appreciation & say thank you too? If the answer is yes, then keep reading till the end. 

I have made a card using one of the images from the Essential Worker Collection called Nurse. I made this card for my daughter's birthday. Lucky me, I have 2 daughters with birthdays this month, only 2 days apart haha. She is studying to become a nurse so I thought this image would be fitting for her.

I decorated with some matching dies & added pretty flowers.


This image is available in digi format here, or you can save $$$ by purchasing ALL the Essential Worker images here as a bundle PLUS you get the mask set free! That's a total of 25 images so make sure you check them out!!! 

Supplies: 
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Christmas Town Petite Prints
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: La La Land Crafts Stethoscope Die & Open Hearts Doily Border Die, Magnolia Heart Band Aid Doohickey, WOC Flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment