Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Nativity

Hello everyone, Yay it's my favourite day of the year!!! Merry Christmas!
 I am sneaking in today for this short post, to share with you my latest D.T creation for Paper Nest Dolls using the beautiful image Nativity




I was raised in a Christian household so I thought it was fitting to use this image today being the day we celebrate our Saviors birth. Christmas is always a busy time for us starting with Christmas mass on Christmas Eve followed by family coming over for lunch on Christmas Day. It's always an early start at 5am preparing & cooking. My house is always crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way! Later in the day we usually go outside & have some fun with the kids be it water fights (as it's Summer here in Australia) or some other fun activity. Do you celebrate Christmas? If so how do you celebrate in your part of the world?




I coloured the image with Copics then I transferred the image onto my candle. I used Burlap, Ribbon & Flowers to decorate around the candle.




This adorable image is available in rubber which can be found here .


Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls "Nativity"
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Pillar Candle, Tissue Paper, Wax Paper, WOC Flowers, Ribbon & Burlap from my stash.

Warning: Please remove any flammable embellishments as the flame burns down. Never leave a burning candle unattended.


Well I better get back to my kitchen! :) 


Wishing you all a safe & blessed Christmas from my home to yours!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment