Thursday, July 25, 2019

Angel Lulu with Lamb

Hello, can you believe it's exactly 5 months to Christmas! Never to early for Christmas in July, so today I'm back sharing a D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls using the gorgeous angelic image called Angel Lulu with Lamb.




I have made a candle using a technique from a monthly bonus class form Kit & Clowder. 




After colouring with Copics I transferred the image onto my candle. I then used lace ribbon & flowers to decorate around the candle.




This technique works well using both digi or rubber stamps. 

This adorable image is available in rubber which can be found here & in digi format which can be found here.

Supplies:
Stamp: Paper Nest Dolls "Angel Lulu with Lamb"
Colouring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Pillar Candle, Tissue Paper, Wax Paper, WOC Flowers, Ribbon & Lace from my stash.

Warning: Please remove any flammable embellishments as the flame burns down. Never leave a burning candle unattended.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment